EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sandia, Mar 19, 2016.

1. sandia

sandia Entrepreneur

Hello everyone,

I joined this forum because I am interested to learn how others have started their businesses and, furthermore, how they keep them going. I am always grateful for any hints and tips.
    I started my own enterprise about 18 months ago. In the beginning it only moved slowly as people didn't know me or my services. So, I started offering my services at very affordable rates. Soon the word spread and I made a good name for myself. Gradually, over the months, more and more potential clients began to contact me. And after a year I needed to hire a secretary to handle all the administration work. I have twice raised my prices since I started this business, and my customers are happy to pay those rates.
    I would like to expand my business all over the country, and later perhaps continent-wide. I'm here to hear about your experiences and learn from your success stories. :)
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @sandia , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

It appears you have a great start and I am sure you will have many experiences to share with others. We have members from every corner of the world and you will find it quite easy to forge relationships with them.

Looking forward to hearing more about your business endeavors. Be sure to add your business to our official Resources area.

See you around the forums.

T J
    sandia likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@sandia, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!
    sandia likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)