EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi Bev here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bev, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Bev

Bev Entrepreneur

I have been online doing several things throughout the years and I mean years...lol! I've tried lots of network marketing and affiliate opps as well as direct selling. However, I was struck as many by the shiny object syndrome and skating along to find my true passion on this journey. I have tried lots but I've never given up. That's what counts most to me is that will to stay in action regardless until that passionate blessing overtakes and overwhelms my very being.

I've slowed it all down to actually take a back seat at learning the new way of doing things. So when I found this community after viewing the aff-fix community, I thought this would be a great addition to my present learning curve. Also I'm learning lots as a member of Wealthy Affiliate.

Hopefully, I will meet many great people here and learn lots, again I'm glad to come aboard and wish everyone only the best.

2. Shannon Donnelly

Shannon Donnelly Entrepreneur

Hi Bev,
    Welcome to the community. Actually I am also new here and find the entire community is great. We are here discuss a lot of different topics here. It's glad to hear that you are also from affiliate-fix forum. Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Have a nice day.

Featured Businesses (View All)