EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey what's happening champs...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Real Chad Cook, Nov 3, 2015.

1. The Real Chad Cook

The Real Chad Cook Entrepreneur

I just wanted to say that I hope each one of you rockstars make it your best day ever!

I'll be popping in / out from time to time only to support, encourage, inspire and share value across the world from Daytona Beach, FL.

Hopefully you will find my post very resourceful.
    Especially IF you are a current IBO (Independent Business Owner).

I'm just a regular guy, warrior of Christ, family man, entrepreneur and vision-aire
    that made a decision to be above average.

Just to give you an abbreviated background of me:

I've been self-employed since 2005. During those times, I've helped build two brick and mortar businesses that are still very successful today. When I discovered my passion, I simply turned my passion into services. Those services are my leadership.

I become a business instead of joining them and ever since, I have been consulting and coaching other aspiring entrepreneurs and Internet Marketers how to build an Online business for themselves as well assist with marketing strategies and simple methods that maximize profits in the most simple way possible.

So I'm glad I came across this forum and I'm looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Have a blessed day,

Chad Cook
    Michelle and T J Tutor like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Glad to have you Mr Cook. We look forward to your participation. Drop by more often.
    The Real Chad Cook likes this.
  3. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Thanks for the fantastic words. Hope to see you around frequently, you'd be an incredible asset to our forum. Let me know if you need any help, and welcome to the forums!
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @The Real Chad Cook , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Always great to have contributions and wisdom from one with life's experiences spanning over more than one business model.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

6. The Real Chad Cook

The Real Chad Cook Entrepreneur

Thank you all for your acknowledgement. It's appreciated.

Featured Businesses (View All)