EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey, Jeremy the Photographer and Sound Engineer Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jeremy Enns, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Jeremy Enns

Jeremy Enns Entrepreneur

Hey everyone,

My name is Jeremy Enns, currently living in Vancouver, Canada and am super excited to be a part of this community.

I'm currently working on building my photography blog Silent Era Photography and am planning on selling instructional courses and ebooks through my website. I'm also a sound engineer and have started to do do podcast editing. If anyone is looking for a podcast editor, I'm looking to take on a larger workload as I transition out of my day job.

I love travelling and like having multiple projects on the go, hopefully ones that will allow me to work from the road. I've been reading up on Amazon FBA and am looking to get started in that area sometime in the next year or two as well.

Can't wait to learn what's working for everyone else!

IndeXer and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hey @Jeremy Enns , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

Be sure to add your business to or Resources area.

Sounds as though you have a good handle on your business plans. Have you done any planning for your online marketing, traffic generation, client profiles for targeting, setup a tracker, heat maps, etc?

Looking forward to your posts and threads. Hope to know more about your progress.

See you around the forums.

T J
  4. IndeXer

IndeXer Entrepreneur

Great to see you here mate, welcome to entrepreneurfix, enjoy your stay.

Featured Businesses (View All)