EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andorphin, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

Hello everyone! I'm Florin, a 19 year old guy who lives in a city called Griñón in Spain. I was born in Romania and moved to Spain about six years ago. I continued High School in Spain from 8th to 12th grade and finished 12th grade last year in 2015. Glad to get my degree and get out of school, I thought of going to University afterwards. But turned out to not be what I actually wanted to do. So I changed my decision and now I'm looking for ways to get a job and do some work to make money. I thought of many things to do, like being a fireman or biologist but my consciousness and ability at that moment just told me not do these things, at least for now.

To say a little bit about myself; I like nature, animals, music, photography, plants, fish, rivers, sea, food, sports, learning new math skills, reading articles on the Internet, watching videos and other things. I also like to talk to people and help them in the best way(s) I can [​IMG].

So yeah, this is a little kind-of description about me and I hope you guys enjoy and benefit of my presence here on this forum [​IMG]
    setupdisc and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

setupdisc likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Andorphin , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J
    setupdisc likes this.
  4. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Welcome to the team at EntrepreneurFix, @Andorphin ! I hope that we can collectively help to guide you to what you're looking for in life with business and other areas of interest.

Featured Businesses (View All)