EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Kenya.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hozyboy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Hozyboy

Hozyboy Entrepreneur

Hello friends.
    My name is Osborn from a country called Kenya. I started writing about seven months ago and getting better at it everyday. I write to clear out the scrambled thoughts I have on my head and it feels great.
    Why do you write? I look forward to interacting with all of you in the forums and get to know what you think or reason.
    Ladyferoz, T J Tutor and Debbie Allen like this.

2. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Hallo. I am James Mbugua and I also hail from Kenya. I joined there forums last month (February). I find the experience here uplifting because not only do you become a member of an interactive community where you are free to express your thoughts as they flow from your mind. I also get to learn from divergent views and experiences from different individuals.
    Hozyboy likes this.
  3. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Entrepreneur

Hello and I am new here as well. I am from the United States on the East Coast in the state of West Virginia. I am also a writer, since 2006 on the internet, and good to know another one too. Hahaha! Once you start writing you can't stop. You may get writer's block or want to take a break from it all but the urge to write about anything will overpower you. LOL!

I would like to read some of your writings.

Debbie Allen
    a.k.a. Lady Guinevere
    Hozyboy likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Hozyboy , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

I love writing an typically write over 5000 words a day. I write for copy, I write for my content sites, and I write everyday for our forums.

Writing is a form of conversation and once you master applying your skills to different environments you will find that your proliferation and ability to get your thoughts down for specific readers comes faster than you can type.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Hozyboy, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!
  6. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

Hello there! Nzuri?
    One of my best friends hails from Kenya, I met her here in China. I would love to visit Kenya one day. Welcome to the forum. There are great people here and lots to learn about entrepreneurship.

Featured Businesses (View All)