EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello everyone, I'm Lazy Hermit.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lazy Hermit, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Lazy Hermit

Lazy Hermit Entrepreneur

I am an aspiring entrepreneur, living in the Philippines, who is looking for tips and advice on running my own business. I know that there are a lot of resources online, but I thought it would be better if I joined a dedicated community of entrepreneurs who can share their knowledge and experience with each other.

I don't have a definite idea for a business yet, so right now I'm observing my chosen market and location, taking down notes, and perhaps get some ideas of what I want to do. I don't want to open a store only to find out it isn't profitable.

Thank you!
    T J Tutor and K like this.

2. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get to learn some thing here. Looking forward to learning something from you to. Stay in touch.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Lazy Hermit, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

You have come to the write place.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Lazy Hermit , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

What is the field of business that is most attractive to you?

Our membership includes business men and women from all corners of the world. I am sure you will find them all very interesting and helpful.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

See you around the forums.

T J
  5. Lazy Hermit

Lazy Hermit Entrepreneur

I'll be entering university next school year, so I'm looking for something I can do online. I took a look around the site, and blogging is looking to be highly appealing.
  6. imca2001

imca2001 Entrepreneur

I believe you're on the right path when it comes to online business. Internet business has grown dramatically in the last few years and you will find many options that are still available to get in as this type of business will only keep growing. Good luck.

Featured Businesses (View All)