EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Great beer, great company.

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Rodney, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Rodney

Rodney Entrepreneur

Yuengling is a medium sized brewer based in Pennsylvania that also has a brewery in Florida. It sells a range of beer in an expanding number of states. The company is the 5th largest brewer in the US, between the smaller micro-breweries and the international conglomerates. They have some very good beer and one of their newest brews is a very good India Pale Lager. If Yuengling is sold in your area, give it a try.

My wife and I recently toured their oldest of their three breweries, which is the oldest brewery in America which opened in 1831 (it started in 1829 but the original brewery burned down). It not only is the oldest brewery in the US, it's the oldest family owned brewery which will soon be sold to the sixth generation, all women.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am somewhere from Asia, specifically Philippines, and I have never heard about Yuengling before. I wish they are also sold here in my country so I could be able to have a taste of it. It sounds pretty awesome.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Micro breweries, and smaller breweries that are not huge, make really good beer.

Actually crafters make really good beer as well.

Featured Businesses (View All)