EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Going Direct To The Advertiser

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by T J Tutor, Mar 13, 2016.

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

You've become a well noted super affiliate. As a super affiliate you must get special attention from the networks regarding offers and probably work direct with some advertisers. At what point of your career as an affiliate did these two elements come available to you?

2. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

The term super affiliate is a bit confusing because somebody can make 1,000$ a week and be regarded a super affiliate. Some say that one has to be in the range of 5,000-30,000$ per month. I believe one is a super affiliate if your only source of income is affiliate marketing and you are able to cover all your needs and wants. As for being in the radar of direct advertisers, well, it depends on what you are marketing and your ranking in search engines with respect to your niche area. There is a fellow who blogged about weapons used in conflicts and because of his unique site, he was contracted by the UN on issues to do with disarmament.
  3. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

thanks! well I started going direct my 3rd year I believe as an affiliate. It is much easier and make more money. You have control and even can get funding by the advertiser. You can white label their program to match your traffic source, and even help with lead distribution. Eventually you become an agency and not an affiliate because you help with monetization as it becomes some what as a partnership.

I was actually approach as I have branded myself well and from their I learned there are many ways to approach the direct advertisers and make more money than an affiliate. for example instead of making money upfront you can make more money 3 months later. instead of using your own money you can get funding, instead of using their low quality offer page, you can whitelabel it into their crm. lots of ways to work with advertisers, more control.
    T J Tutor likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Is there a dollar volume threshold, or some other threshold, at which point you think an affiliate should be moving in that direction?

Featured Businesses (View All)