EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting started: Entrepreneurship, accountability and competition

Discussion in 'Starting Your Startup' started by James Whittaker, Aug 20, 2016.

1. James Whittaker

James Whittaker Entrepreneur

As I'm sure many of us know on here, moving from wantrepreneur to entrepreneur is not an easy path. I've struggled with "just getting started" for quite some time and so have decided to do something about it. Unless you're a super dedicated and driven individual, doing anything without competition and accountability is really really hard. That's why I'm creating Journey250.

The premise behind the idea is that 10 first time entrepreneurs will get together to share ideas and promote each other, while holding each other accountable and with a good level of friendly competition thrown in. The "winner" will be the first to make $250,000 in sales, but the plan is that everyone gets much more out of the journey than that. I have imagined 10 fully fledged and successful businesses created by 10 new entrepreneurs, each bringing value in their own way to the world, and joys and passion to themselves. And one day hopefully this journey will inspire others in the same way.

There's no catch to this or fees or anything, I just want to create a small community of dedicated first time entrepreneurs who connect periodically to share ideas and motivate each other to succeed, with 10 times the power of an individual. There will be nothing tying us together aside from the journey and the desire to help each other and ourselves.

I'm on the lookout for the first 10 entrepreneurs to participate in this (9 more including me, though some other spots are pretty much taken already). Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. There's no sign up process or interview required, just a desire to succeed.

Check out the website and we can connect if you’re interested: journey250.com

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@James Whittaker ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Need to respect the forum rules and terms buddy. If you need to offer any specific offer , products , services put that under resources not here, and its free also!

Request you to edit this and remove all the advertising / offer part at the earliest.

Featured Businesses (View All)