EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling For $10, I'll write you an extremely persuasive about us page. It's more important then you think.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by BenOgren, May 23, 2016.

1. BenOgren

BenOgren Entrepreneur

It's been said time and time again that the about page is the most important part of your website. Even more important then the home page. Why? The about us page is where you convey your brand message, and truly turn visitors into passionate advocates of your business. Research has shown that a majority of times, the about us page is the first place visitors go. If you don't convert visitors into customers, it very well could be due to your about us page.

That's where I come into play. Are you unhappy with the number of sales you are receiving? Let me write you an influencing, powerful about page which will skyrocket the number of sales you receive. A powerful about us page can turn a struggling business into a cash cow, plain and simple!

I will research your business, discover the brand message, and write a truly powerful about us page for you. For the very affordable price, a minor investment like this will pay itself off in a day at max.

Featured Businesses (View All)