EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fiverr driving traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by EF-Roger, Jan 8, 2016.

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Five us your thoughts on Fiverr.

I have mine and will share them later on in the thread.

2. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Fiverr is pretty good if you can provide a service that's unique. Imagine competing with thousands of others to write a 500 word article for $5. It's pretty hard to get business unless you invest in advertising and marketing your service. Fiverr is great place for a little side income because I don't think anyone can live off just working on Fiverr.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Well, I have been with Fiverr for almost a year now, but as of yet, it's still not that profitable to me. I haven't even earned more than $10 from it. I guess the work availability also depends on your geographical location, and since I am living somewhere in Asia, jobs are a little scarce for me.
  4. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I think Fiverr is profitable if you are one of the first workers in there. If you have worked your way up already and earned a reputation as a great employee. But for people who are just starting out, that market is incredibly crowded already. You have to have something in you to be able to beat all those other applicants. If you have a profile that has all these achievements already and previous clients are lining up for you, then Fiverr works for you. But if you cannot even get one client, then it might not be the right place for you.
  5. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

I had money stolen from me due to the woman asking for my email to send my logo and I didnt know that breached the terms and conditions so I couldn't file a claim and missed out on my money. But it was only $30 but now I paid someone half of that and got a better quality logo (in the making but I've received previews) so right now I'd rate it a 7-8/10
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I've joined fiver just because I was after some design doing for a new company logo I was looking at although I never used any of the services. It looks like a legitimate site, that's not in question but when you look at some of the profiles on there and what some of them are prepared to do for $5, I have to admit I was a little sceptical as to what the quality would be like.
  7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Sо if yоu hаvе а wеbsitе аnd nоw yоu nееd tо gеnеrаtе trаffiс аnd сustоmеrs. Whаt is thе sрееdiеst wаy tо drivе trаffiс tо а wеbsitе fоr thе finеst rеsults? Thеrе аrе numеrоus wаys tо dо thаt but thе smооthеst аnd quiсkеst wаy is tо rеlеаsе аrtiсlеs. First, undеrstаnd thаt оnlinе mаrkеting is а numbеrs gаmе. Simрly рut, whеthеr yоu аrе аn аffiliаtе mаrkеtеr with а lоt оf quаlity itеms tо оffеr fоr vаriоus tаstеs, оr рrороsing а singlе рrоduсt tо а niсhе ring оf usеrs; thе mоrе trаffiс yоu gеnеrаtе, thе mоrе sаlеs yоu will mаkе, реriоd.
  8. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I am on Fiverr, but I am yet to use its service. I don't think I will use fiverr to generate income because there are too many good writers offering their service in a low rate that I find impossible to work on. However, I am thinking to hire designer and developer on fiverr.
    pwarbi likes this.
  9. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'd be wary about hiring anyone off fiverr that doesn't have a full work history if I was you, and make sure you can view their reputation and just what other people who have used their work think of them.

There are a lot of good freelancers on fiverr but there's also a lot more that aren't worthy of being anywhere near your business, so be very careful.

Featured Businesses (View All)