EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Entrepreneurship Freshman Year of College

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alexander H., Dec 7, 2015.

1. Alexander H.

Alexander H. Entrepreneur

Hey guys, my name's Alex and I'm a freshman in college. What do you think about the startup of an online marketing business while I'm in school? Any advice on how to build a good and legitimate social following? Thanks in advance!
    K and T J Tutor like this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Alex! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board. :) Well, I don't see anything wrong with running an online marketing business while you're in school. It's good to know that you want to earn money while studying. I think the best thing to do is to be active on various social media sites, and create unique, and interesting content. All the best! :)
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi @Alexander H. , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! I do wish you the best of luck at this business venture you are about to start. I can tell you that you will need to have some money up front to invest in advertising or your business will not be own by anyone. I would suggest doing your research to find what the best ways are to advertise it!
  4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hi @Alexander H. , great to have you join us. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Online businesses are awesome and there are thousands of entry points as well as unlimited potential for them all.

Do you have any particular business ideas for your online ventures outlined yet?

Be sure to check out our other Fix Forums.

Here's a copy of our Newbie 411 to get you started, it's an Online Marketing Wiki from our sister forum AffiliateFix.

T J
  6. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

Heyyyyyyyy....Nobody gave me the Newbie 411:mad:. Thanks @T J Tutor. It looks like a very good read @Alexander H. as it cover many of the topics you're going to find as you do your research into getting ideas or building on the ideas you currently have. I'm tempted to tell you to use up Facebook, at least in your initial marketing strategy and that's because young people check out FB so often it would be good to have your product waving at them from that platform. I said tempted because I'm not aware of what your product is, so please forgive me if I'm a bit too previous. Let's know a little bit about what avenues you are considering and we can bounce some ideas around. Welcome to the forum Alex.

Featured Businesses (View All)