EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Entrepreneur In The Making, Again And Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ToniMakes, Feb 5, 2016.

1. ToniMakes

ToniMakes Entrepreneur

I am ToniMakes and I am new to the board. I'm one of those people who constantly watch inventor shows, infomercials and is always trying a new venture.

For 2016, I'm trying to find that one idea that is so sought after that it launches me into the stratosphere. This idea doesn't have to be anything expensive, I've seen people make a lot of money designing patterns, helping others promote their business, writing, even making toys like the rubber band toy that took off or the Etsy seller that can't make her stuff toy fast enough for her growing market.

I'm still looking, still researching and still dreaming.

Looking forward to reading the posts and learning a lot.
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @ToniMakes! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you have joined us here. It's good to know that you never give up on entrepreneurship. Keep being resilient, patient, and hardworking. Best of luck with your future endeavors. :)
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @ToniMakes , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

Ideas need to be turned into a plan of action. Write them down, execute a plan!

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

What areas of business are of interest to you.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  5. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Well I would have to say that that is exactly the spirit of an entrepreneur, to get up again and again and search for that one big idea. You may fail several hundreds of times, over and over again, but all it takes is that one little stroke of luck to make all the difference in the world. Keep going and stay strong, with your attitude you are bound for success.

Featured Businesses (View All)