EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Created a new android game

Discussion in 'Starting Your Startup' started by Bobbs, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Bobbs

Bobbs Entrepreneur

new beginner to games developer but how can I market this game properly.
    Check the game out here:
    The game is on android play store check it out: (Cube Weez)
    Any ideas with no budget?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Hi! Here's a few tips that I can recommend to you:
    • Submit your app to multiple stores. There's Amazon, Mobo Genie and App Brain... You can submit your app here to tap into a diverse number of people.
    • Promote your app through reviews. You can create a blog and write a review for your own app. Otherwise, you can ask other people or bloggers to review your app. Some sites review apps for a certain fee as well.
    • Try submitting your app to Mobile Startupz which features apps for free, provided that they're good quality. Aside from that, your app can be featured in the front page if it gets enough good ratings.
    • Use Reddit. Promote your app on Reddit's Android section which has a lot of users. You can get free publicity and reviews as well.
    I hope this helps!
  3. Bobbs

Bobbs Entrepreneur

Thx. I'm gonna give startupz a shot. Never heard of that.
  4. Novelangel

Novelangel Entrepreneur

Wow, you have taken a great first step by developing your own game. I commend you for being able to do that. You are one step above many of us because you can make the games that the rest of us play. I have often wanted to do that myself so I think it's amazing to be able to do so. :) I hope startupz works out well for you.
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Trey Smith has a product some of my friends have used to build mobile games. It's called BuildBox. I'm sure you will find it quick enough with Google. I think Trey also has some training available for marketing the apps and games.
  6. jona

jona Entrepreneur

If your game is good and original try sending it to a bunch of youtubers that do "let's plays", for instance, this guy Kevin Lieber from the YouTube channel vsauce2 has a recurring segment called "BiDiPi" where he showcases cool and original games. There is a small chance that you will get featured but, once again, your game needs to have a certain something that sets it apart. Those videos get close to 2 million views each.

Good luck.

Featured Businesses (View All)