EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Co-Registration Offer Start-up

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by William Clements, Mar 14, 2016.

1. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I was trying to figure out how to get started with my own co-registration offer. Although, I know of co-registration networks and am affiliated with them. However, I am having trouble figuring out what and where I can get an platform or wordpress plugin that would allow for me to create many quizzes and then have some offers they can say they are interested in on that page and then it will re-direct to path offers by me being able to add those offers from co-reg networks, and/or other offers I have as well that are not part of it as well.

I tried wordpress and an plug in called WP CO REG PATH. However, I am having issues with it and it will only add a few offers to that page. I have not got it to work to see if I can add co-reg offers.

Hope this makes since!

2. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

co registration is cool you just need a path script. I had my own co reg path to offer wall. the key is to always pass data and give the end user a choice - but it depends on the audience too, there is a lot of drop off and you have to make the user constantly want to take this road of your path to complete offers. its hard in my opnion as I did it with an email submit and then created my own path script to get it going, it did ok
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@ianternet, you created your own path script so I will guess your a programmer as well?

Featured Businesses (View All)