EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chasing the Magic Button

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by Deon Christie, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Impressive screenshots in some promotional presentations may create the idea of getting rich quick, or making money overnight. You need to avoid this mindset like the plague, and accept the fact that failure is immanent. The path to online success is filled with failure, but that is what will add exquisite taste to your predictable success. Remember, you may succeed in building a mere Shelter in a day or two. But, building a Castle or a Mansion will take a few years. What you put in, is what you will receive on the other end. The equation is simple...

2. Zafar Hossain

Zafar Hossain Entrepreneur

Well said, thanks
    Deon Christie likes this.
  3. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Thanks Zafar, may I invite you to take a look at my website?
    Quite new, so I'm in the process of getting the Comments
    going, will much appreciate your Valued Comment...

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I totally agree with you. I don't think anyone could get rich working online overnight. Before you become successful in this field, you would have to be really hardworking, determined, and patient. Everything requires time and effort, specially this one. It's alright to stumble and fall along the way, but what matters is that you never give up on your dreams/goals. All the best, everyone! :)
  5. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

I have learned that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I have seen too many sites that said that you can make x amount of money per day, and it turns out that it is dependent on other factors that they don't tell you about up front. Yes, you can make that kind of money if this and that works in your favor, but it rarely does. You really have to put in the work to make money online. Nothing is easily made.

Featured Businesses (View All)