EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can I gain about 5,000 unique daily visitors without PPC campaigns?

Discussion in 'Online and Internet Marketing' started by Kia Adams, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Kia Adams

Kia Adams Entrepreneur

Well, I belong to the group of people who do not prefer to jump straight on to the PPC bandwagon. Rather, I like to draw traffic towards my website using a blend of services intended for organic traffic, such as SEO, video marketing, article marketing, social bookmarking and social media marketing. What to do exactly for meeting the given goal? Can I do it myself using tools and self-knowledge or should these be outsourced to a digital marketing agency? Which one would serve the purpose better?

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

First off, if you need to add any affiliate links to your website or advertising, I own an Affiliate Network and you can see more info in my signature or PM me. Other than that, your question will depend on you. Are you good with SEO, optimizing or making videos on YouTube, and/or same two with article, & social media marketing as well. If you are good at creating the content but not optimizing then may you can do the creation but pay for the SEO/Optimizing done by someone who is specialized in that or vis versa. Other than that, if you have the money and prefer to pay for both then feel free. If not, then either do it yourself or you can try those on Fiverr where the cost is just $5 for each service.

If you are not already a member you can join by the clickable link about. However, if you are already a member you could click on it and it sign in, if your not already signed in. I have used it a few times myself as a buyer and I am an seller but have not promoted it to make any sales. An example of an video that I paid for and even paid some extra for some other features as well. The seller for my video is user Websitevideo & the video is on YouTube here. The website promoted there is one of my actual valid website that is still up and very much so a live.

Other than that, you can search for what you looking for or look for an freelancer online with Freelancer.com, craigslist, Back Pages, etc.
  3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Yes you can. But it requires alot of time and hard work. Apart from SEO, social media and email marketing campaigns you have to be around for quite some time and have great content in terms of quality and quantity. A good strategy is to generate tags within a niche which is not overcrowded. Your content will rank high in search engines and you night be regarded as an authority.
    doodles67 likes this.
  4. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Yes you can. You can get more than that. There is no limit to the amount of unique visitors you can get. It only takes hard work, patience and perseverance. Social media marketing and SEO takes time, but those are the best ways to get high quality free traffic to your site.
  5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

If you have viral contents on your website, you can definitely have 5K daily visits without PPC campaign. If You have over 10 K subscribers and half of them are loyal, that you can have 5K daily visits.
  6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It's really possible. However, it would take a lot of effort and patience on your end. You will not easily gain 5,000 unique visits everyday without putting a little hard work into it. You really have to invest time and (probably money) in internet marketing.
  7. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

5,000 visits a day would be rather costly to buy from PPC alone. If you were getting your traffic from Google AdWords at just 20 cents a click on average, which is really low in the AdWords space, that would still be costing you $1,000 a day or $30k a month approximately. However - assuming your AdWords campaigns were set up properly and being maintained by someone who knew what they were doing, that traffic would likely be much higher quality and convert at a much higher rate than traffic you might be getting from other sources. It's certainly possible that such traffic would convert at a rate that could justify making that investment each month. In other words, if you're getting on average $1.50 back in revenue for every $1 you invest in Google AdWords consistently, then it would be feasible to do so.

It's not just about getting 5,000 visits a day, it's about the quality of the traffic. You can buy thousands of visits a day at pennies per click from other sources, but it will typically be junk traffic such as automated bot traffic. Or it may be from some network that either tricks people into coming to your site via AdWare/Malware, or incentivizes them to come to your site, such as a Paid To Click program, where they are just doing it to earn some money on their end and they really aren't interested in your products/services.

5,000 visits a day from organic traffic alone is do-able as well, but it will take some time and effort on your part. You could hit the jackpot with some content of yours going viral for whatever reason, but those bursts in traffic are usually short lived. Going after long tail keywords as part of your SEO strategy is a safer route as opposed to trying to target a handful of high volume terms, which you may lose your first page rankings on due to up and coming competitors. It's better to have hundreds or thousands of first page rankings for thousands of low volume terms, than putting all your eggs in one basket and just targeting a few high volume keywords. If you have no visibility for the long tail searches related to your niche, then your daily traffic from SEO will be much more volatile and at risk.
  8. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Find free ways to grow your traffic first. Here's the solution tested by me and used by many others:

1. Set the timeline to achieve this goal to 8 weeks - 5000 unique views per day.
    2. Twitter Strategy:
    a. Create a nice twitter profile and start posting relevant content- user buffer or any other app/system to post automatically at scheduled times.
    b. Follow people on twitter - for every 100 people you follow 30(say) will follow you back. Twitter lets you follow 1000 people at a time, so say you get 300 people to follow you back per day. You will get 9000 followers in 30 days. But let us target 10k followers. Keep posting relevant content everyday to this feed.
    c. Once you have like 10k followers, start sending out 5 news feeds a day (all free info types) and not always related to your website. Then send out one tweet relevant to your website. Use a photo to attract followers. Post it 3-4 times a day because twitter feeds tend to move up fast and people may not see it.
    3. Quora and Reddit Strategy: Help people. I am sure it seems strange but the more people you help the more people will check you out. This is especially true of Quora and Reddit. Redditors may not like marketers but they appreciate members who help others out. So when you finally post something about your website after say a month of awesome contribution, you will break the roof with visitors.
    4. Forum Strategy: Start posting like crazy on relevant forums. I don't know exactly what your website is about, but I am sure there are forums out there for you website. Post post and post some more. If you're marketing, then make sure your signature has links to your website. I am part of a niche that just gets like 12000 hits a month on google. But because I dominate the handful of relevant forums, I get a ton of traffic to my simple-looking blog. This works.
    5. The old strategy that still works: Offer a free report or something. When they click on "Get it now" ask for their email addresses. And send out newsletters. The oldy but goody IM strategy.

All in all, you have a ton of work ahead of you. All of this stuff I mentioned costs no money but does take time. Simple as that. Its not a suggestion, its a solution that I have used multiple times.
  9. stillsmallworld.com

stillsmallworld.com Entrepreneur

I have a start-up website, and I've noticed that the more niche-y of my posts tends to get the most views. It can sometimes feel like you can't create anything brand new, because everything has been written about or thought of before, but if you stay true to what interests you, visitors will keep coming back for your writing "voice" and perspective.
  10. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

it is done, by your ability to persevere with your seo and be wise to recognize

Featured Businesses (View All)