EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Build My Downline

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by nailah783, Oct 27, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

Did you know that you can get paid for all of these sites that you join. The site is called Build My Downline , and people will pay you to join their sites. You get paid on the 10th of the next month as long as you have your paypal account registered. You can also list your sites, and have people join your downline for a little bit of money or credits whichever works for you. It's a good idea. I just joined. I hope it works out.
    Kathryn M. and wahmkerrie like this.

2. wahmkerrie

wahmkerrie Entrepreneur

Thank you for this. I went to the site and signed up. I have quite a few Twitter followers and blog fan page followers, as well as other social media, so maybe if I am promoting things that I really believe in and use subscribers will sign up. Hope it works out for you also! I used your link.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have never heard of this site before, but it does look like a good online opportunity. However, I am a little clueless about how this one works. Does this mean I could get paid just by joining different sites? I wonder how much an average person could make from this one. Thanks for sharing anyway! :)
  4. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

Sounds interesting. I went ahead and signed up under your link with the name "Kathryn M". I've got it bookmarked as an icon on my browser next to my other money making icons so I will remember to click on it and start using it.

Thanks for the share!
  5. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

It does pay you for the sites that you join.
    I saw that. Thanks for the referral. You're going to like it.

Featured Businesses (View All)