EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Budding real estate investor

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by webpreneur, Mar 19, 2015.

1. webpreneur

webpreneur Entrepreneur

Now that I'm making a decent income from my business, I'd really like to start acquiring assets. Real estate has always been a good choice and now seems ideal since many properties are selling for lower prices than they're worth. I'd love some advice from those who already invest in real estate so that I don't do the wrong thing as I'm starting out.

2. Desmond

Desmond Entrepreneur

3. Aeon

Aeon Entrepreneur

Depending on what you want to invest in there are a lot of different ways you can go .
    Though if you do not have anything set in mind you can never go wrong with a cafee/bar and yes I am talking from personal experience.
  4. Investor

Investor Entrepreneur

I have extensive real-world knowledge about RE Investing. I've done everything from flipping houses to converting apartments into condos, and condos into apartments. I've built new construction. I've developed land. I've both developed new commercial and invested in existing commercial.

A lot comes down to:
    • Where in the country are you planning to do this?
    • Do you plan to be hands-on? Or are you looking for passive revenue generation?
    • How much do you have to invest initially?
    • Do you plan to use your own cash? Do you plan to leverage the finances of others?
    • Are you looking for short-term gains?
    • Or do you envision yourself in a long-term holding solution to generate larger ROI for generational wealth?
    Ask yourself some of these questions and feel free to post something more specific and I'd be happy to chime in with my two cents for what it's worth.
    K likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)