EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beginning steps to Instagram, online presence

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing and PR' started by engine1990, Jul 27, 2016.

1. engine1990

engine1990 Entrepreneur

i have a screen printing, embroidery and direct to garment business and I am trying to make it almost all online in order to not locked in an area. I'm also trying to start a clothing brand since I have acces to this manufacturing.

I am accustomed to basically face to face outside selling. I was wondering what are some steps I need to take starting from scratch in order to have an online presence! Instagram, etsy and any other things that will help me cast a huge net! Any advise would help!

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@engine1990 , web search for 'hosted ecommerce ' you may end up getting top 4 to 5 brands right from Magento to BigCommerce. Buy one account for each for brand and integrate all your product and services in this. You can get all your services in matter of hours.

Hope this helps.
  3. CM_2016

CM_2016 Entrepreneur

I recommend you check out Pinterest, Youtube, and Twitter as additional places to put up your work to help cultivate that online presence you are desiring. You can handle those accounts all by yourself, but it sounds like you are extremely busy. I recommend Google Searching Marketing firms in your area and seeing if anyone can help you build your presence. Though sometimes pricey, the firm will be extremely helpful with branding, audience cultivation, etc.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Let us not forget Facebook. And yes, as someone else suggested, Pinterest (they have a Buy button now) along with IG. Image based networks would be great for you, I think - showcase your products and work.

If you can afford to outsource your social media set up and posting, I think you'd find it an immense time-saver.
  5. James Edwards

James Edwards Entrepreneur

Hey, As you said that you are dealing with garment & clothing business, you need to create stores & can share images on popular store & image sharing websites like Etsy, Insta, Pinterest, Yokaboo, Tumblr, Fancy etc. If you are novice in creating backlinks then you can also take help of online marketing professionals.
    azgold likes this.

Featured Businesses (View All)