EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are you going to watch Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Movie?

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by jamepeytoni011, Jan 25, 2016.

1. jamepeytoni011

jamepeytoni011 Entrepreneur

I'm really amazed that there is no thread for the Hunger Games Movie. So let’s talk about the new hunger game movie that is released on last year 20th November 2015 Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2. The Hunger Games fourth series was commenced on 2014. It was based on the third part of the book entitled Mockingjay which is the last part of this novel. But the whole part is displayed in this series. It split into two parts means Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. So this second part of Mockingjay is the last final series. After splintered the games forever in the part 1 Katniss finds herself in District 13. Under the advice of her trusted friend and the leadership of President Coin she spreads her wings and fight to protect the Peeta. After this they come to know that stakes are no longer for survival. So Katniss goes for the ultimate mission by team up with her friends. This will be viewed in the second part where they together leave the district 13 and liberate the citizens of Panem. President Snow wanted to kill Katniss. The whole movie starts from here. This final part is the last journey for Jennifer in Hunger Games series. So how many of you are already watched the movie?
    Digsby Trace likes this.

2. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

I love Jennifer Lawrence and I couldn't imagine other actress playing Katniss. I haven't seen MockingJay yet but I've seen both Catching Fire and the first Hunger Games. I'll start by describing what I like and I didn't like with both. In the first movie, we were introduce with the games and how Katniss became the target by making people protest against the original Hunger games rule. The game itself was really exciting although brutal. I felt as if I was in the arena with the tributes. The second movie was good too but the part where they are inside the arena is a little bland. I was expecting more action as the arena was improved and this is a sequel of the first movie but I was a bit disappointed on that part. The game itself didn't excite me as the first movie and I also think the parade was less grand compared to the 74th which is disappointing as the 75th is a rare moment that deserves more attention. I love the twist in the end though and I also love the new characters. I've read the book, Mockingjay and if they followed the book in the movie, then I won't be happy with the ending. Of course, they will follow it that's why I'm preparing myself to watch the movie for me to lower down my expectations. I always wanted Katniss and Gail together but according to the book, she will end up with Peeta. Mockingjay won't be about the Hungergames tournament anymore and more on a revolution against the Capitol so I don't know if I still want to watch it. But I'm also curious on what's going to happen in the end. I'll probably watch it some other time but not in the cinema.
  3. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

If I get the time to watch it I think it wouldn't bother me to see the part 2 of Mockingjay. I liked part 1 with Katniss fighting against those soldiers and get to find Peeta. She didn't even know Peeta was actually under serious control. He warned Katniss about what is going to happen and tried to help her. Katniss knew that something was going on since Peeta had some injuries and his state-of-mind wasn't the same anymore. She noticed he changed somehow. At the end of the movie she visits Peeta and sadly he attacks her. Afterwards Katniss realizes that something terrible is happening to Peeta. Yep I'd definitely like to see part 2 and find out what happens next to Peeta and the Capitol.

Featured Businesses (View All)