EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone here creating an app?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Henry B, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Henry B

Henry B Entrepreneur

Just wanted to stop in and tell you about an app competition I am putting on called The App Idea Awards.

All you have to do is submit your idea for a chance to have your app built for free, without sacrificing any equity or intellectual property rights.

Applicants will have the opportunity to be judged by various angel investors and top venture capitalists. We have an awesome panel of judges for the final event lined up, including VCs from First Round, Greycroft, Norwest, Samsung Ventures and more.

You can find more information on our website (appideaawards.com), but if you have any questions feel free to reach out here in the comments (or DM me.)

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Wow,this seems to be a great opportunity. I have app ideas related to my websites. These apps would allow readers read the articles without visiting the website. However, my ideas are not novel, and I am sure I will be out in the first round.I willhave to come up with another better idea.
  3. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Do they also submit non-disclosure agreements before submitting their ideas, or are they not supposed to be able to see the importance of that from this angle?

Featured Businesses (View All)