EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Advice for early stage Chicago Tech Startup!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elmer Duran, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Elmer Duran

Elmer Duran Entrepreneur

Hey everyone, I'm currently an undergrad at the University of Illinois interning at a tech startup called Get20. We are a mobile platform where entrepreneurs can seek on-demand advice from investors and other successful entrepreneurs. Would really love some feedback from all entrepreneurs on our app that is available on iOS.
    azgold and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello @Elmer Duran , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

As this is a community of entrepreneurs, a community of members that collate daily to help one another grow and succeed, perhaps you can share more about yourself and indulge the intent of the community. We appreciate you have a need, but generally you will find greater cooperation when you walk into a room and ask "what can I do for you?" instead of "what can you do for me?"

We, of course, love to hear about technologies that can assist budding entrepreneurs.

Hope to see you become an integral member.

See you around the forums.

T J
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Elmer Duran - hello and welcome! :)

I'm sure you'll be able to get some feedback for your app, once members get better acquainted with you. We have a lot of friendly business folks here, who are happy to help (and receive help from) their fellow entrepreneurs.

Featured Businesses (View All)