EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A website/blog with an eBook.

Discussion in 'Research and Ideas' started by sof, Mar 1, 2016.

1. sof

sof Entrepreneur

An "idea" I am considering is starting a wordpress type website for anyone who might be interested in visiting my location/country. I'll do my best to make it beneficial for those who visit by talking about the "hot spots" that are popular as well as not so popular. As for the eBook, I thought that I could perhaps make it sort of "more in-depth", together with very specific directions on how to get to those places.

I have the ability to record high quality videos/audio as well as high quality photos. So I am also thinking maybe I can incorporate these into the blog.

I might record a video that will help tourists in getting around.

What do you guys think?
    Is there any money to be made from ads from this sort of website?

I'm currently looking up how to go about doing this. I initially thought that all I had to do was sign up on WordPress and get to it but it seems that most folks sign up for something like blue hosting or gator, and then install wordpress onto that.

Any comments/suggestions/criticism? Thank you!

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

You can make money by putting up affiliate links or tracking links with banners/text link to earn money and/or by selling ad space on an monthly basis. Another thing you can do for viewing your content on blog/e-book would be to add an content locker which would require someone to complete an offer shown before the content can be seen. Could be an one time thing, daily or whatever duration you want. You can view an demo content locker at Peoples GPT - Affiliates Media Content Locker. You could also create an link locker which you have to complete an offer before it will go to your URL and you could have it redirect to the blog or even an ebook link or download link like this one at AffiliatesMedia.

These two options and even an offer wall are services I can offer you for helping you optimize your blog/e-book. However, we also have an affiliate network side where you can manually add banners and tracking link to your website to get paid for user to sign up for whatever requirements are.

If interested in this or brainstorming then PM me here.

Featured Businesses (View All)