EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A relentless spirit

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xeylonfm, Oct 26, 2015.

what are some legit ways you make money online with?

1. forex trading

0 vote(s)
  2. drop shipping

1 vote(s)
  1. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

When I was growing up, computers fascinate me very much and as I remember, my young brother was more advanced in computers than I was. This was a very compelling challenge and luckily enough, I landed a computer science course in campus. New doors opened and I saw the internet as a great resource that was just waiting to be fully tapped. I could spend up to 6 to 7 hours browsing constantly. I could tweak my computer here and there, install and uninstall apps, I could reach out to folks all over the world through instant messaging and do all sorts of activities I could. Then was born the entrepreneurial spirit that I now resonate everywhere I go. I thought of earning an income through the internet and that became a reality some 3 years ago when I began article writing. It is one of the jobs that I have done constantly for a long time. I no longer do article writing but the heart for research still lingers in my heart. I have invested time and dedication towards scouring the internet of what is legit and what is not and continue to find ways of earning an income online.
    T J Tutor and EF-Roger like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix
  3. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

Your story sounds familiar to mine. Welcome to the forum. I hope to learn a lot from you.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @xeylonfm ! Great to havve you join us.

Sounds as though you haven't found your online passion yet. Maybe there may be a way for you to minject your current talents into the areas of the net that most interest you.

For example, though I have learned and executed many means of earning online, I haven't ever tied my skills to something I love. In my case, I am crazy nuts about fishing. Recently, I received an email from a large fishing vacation company that found me on the AffiliateFix Forum. They asked if I would be interested in promoting their vacations. I am currently in discussions and I am certain that I'll have something up and running in the coming month or so. This will allow me to blend something I love and for which I have a passion with skills I have from my online and offline marketing skills.

Be active here, post often, share your thoughts, and I am certain this community can help you make similar discoveries.
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

6. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me or just quote my post here.

Featured Businesses (View All)