EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A good year for Superhero movies!

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by Lynda, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Lynda

Lynda Entrepreneur

This year seems to be the one for superhero films with Fox's Deadpool, DC's Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad, Marvel's Captain America Civil War, Doctor Strange and others.

I saw and loved Deadpool, I'm really looking forward to Civil War if only for the guest star from the trailer, and the Suicide Squad might be fun. Which ones are you really looking forward to, or aren't they your thing at all?

Mind you, the next film I'm off to see is Eddie the Eagle, so I'm risking a Hugh Jackman overdose after Deadpool!

2. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

Oh my God I LOVED "Deadpool". Have seen it twice, may go again. About to binge watch the hell out of "Daredevil" on Netflx (second season just came out!). Batman Vs. Supes is out next week, Civil War soon after.

It's amazing, as an adult, to see characters you loved as a kid being brought to the big screen. And now the quality of story-telling has caught up with the technology, so many of these films are beginning to stand on their own as solid works of cinema, as opposed to just being "comic book movies".

Good times.

Featured Businesses (View All)