EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

67th Emmy Awards

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by Ms Bizz, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Ms Bizz

Ms Bizz Entrepreneur

The 67th Emmy Awards are set to air on Sunday September 20th and I’m looking forward to the show. I am a functioning award show junkie with the Oscars and the Grammy’s being my favorites. The Emmy’s are still of interest to me and I can’t wait for the red carpet arrivals. This year’s host is Andy Samberg an actor/comedian and SNL alumni. While I will always say Ellen DeGeneres is the number one pick for hosts I’m hopeful for Andy to deliver as well.

I am most looking forward to seeing who will win for lead actor in a drama series. My bet is that Jon Hamm will take home the award for his portrayal of Don Draper in the highly acclaimed series Mad Men. I certainly hope so anyway.

Anyone going to be joining me and watching tomorrow night's broadcast?

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

I may tape it. We watch Fear the Walking Dead tonight.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am so happy that Game of Thrones broke the record as most awarded show in a single Emmys night. They won real big. I am so proud of all the cast and crew of this series. :) Peter Dinklage deserved all the awards.
  4. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

I honestly didn't even realize it was on until the day after! Somehow I missed any mention of it on the internet. But yes, glad to see some good wins for GoT!

Featured Businesses (View All)