EntrepreneurFix Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

5 surprising ways to increase your productivity in the next 5 minutes

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by EF-Roger, Oct 28, 2015.

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    dyanmarie25 and T J Tutor like this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Entrepreneur

3. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

Who came up with these? Lol. :D:D:D

1. Do your most important task second.

Really? Second? Why is that? Seems like you would do it first. Or do what everyone else does... procrastinate!

2. Stop using all your productivity apps.

I agree with this one. I noticed that it takes more time to set up and use the productivity app, than it does to just do the task itself. By the time you check your app, you could have been done with the task.

3. Log out of your inbox.

I know lots of people are against email. Checking it first thing in the morning, constantly checking it throughout the day, but 3 of my email accounts stay open on my laptop and all of them are open on my iPhone so I can check them first thing in the morning and throughout the day. It's where new orders arrive and how much I've earned for the day comes in, so I like to keep it open all day. I never close it. I might die if I close it. Even the thought of logging out gives me anxiety and makes me sweat.

4. Take items off your to-do list.

Agreed! I used to get so angry with myself for not completing everything on my To Do List everyday. Then one day I thought, "Did it ever occur to you that you aren't supposed to have 10 things on your To Do List each day?" Then I went the Mary Kay way and started listed just 3 things per day on my list. Anxiety levels went way down and so much more was accomplished since I was in a better mood each day resulting from not having to do 10 things a day.
    T J Tutor likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I couldn't agree more with you. Those tips sound just like basic things to do, but absolutely true. Thanks for sharing! :)

Featured Businesses (View All)